Pixvader Pixvader

That was pretty fun. I'm kinda disappointed though, that wasn't difficult at all. I believe you tried to follow the steps of classic old-school shmup games like 1943, Gradius, Aero Fighters and such, but you missed the point of what made those games so hard and interesting to play, like the limited mobility, trade-offs and planning ahead factors.
The way your game is, there's not much to ponder. Difficulty increases just because there are more enemies to kill, but that doesn't make an interesting gameplay. You just upgrade your stuff, beat the enemies and save the bomb for the boss (which will pretty much kill almost every boss instantly). The bonus levels were pretty pointless too... (sadly, because boss rush challenges are a lot of fun, but then you put a sure-kill weapon there).
That being said, I might be one of those "real guys who like old style games", and it just seemed easy for me because I am very used to those diehard nerve-racking arcade/early console games. In any case I had fun, albeit honestly I was expecting more. :)

Traitor Traitor

Great game, the music is awesome and the difficulty is enjoyable. Now that I finished it I've noticed that none of the medals were unlocked. And pressing Load takes me to the ending sequence, so I can't enter the Achievements screen, and I can't go back to play the two Nyx missions. Sigh...

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Original, fast paced and addictive

Excellent game, very well done. I like the available songs, and the variety was pretty satisfying. I'd keep playing to get on the leaderboards, but the ridiculously high scores are quite a turn down (I wonder if I'm missing something...)
This game proves that the Tower Defense genre can still be explored in unexpected, interesting ways. 10/10

@daniel926:
Nope, you did not. We can see your medals, silly. :)

FrozenFire responds:

Unfortunately the hacked scores are not capable Of being removed :( strive for best of the day! :)

Run From the Sun Run From the Sun

Fun and addicting

Lovely game. The music is awesome! I wish there were a better variety of ships. Also, that damn Breathtaking Flying award is IMPOSSIBLE. Arghh! It was the only missing part to get 100% completion though...
Great game. Would be even better with medals and highscores!

Checkpoint Checkpoint

More frustrating than actually difficult

The game challenge doesn't come from the poorly designed levels or the trial-and-error aspect of some puzzles, but from the hideous gameplay, packed with more bugs than a rural shack on the summer. Sorry, but the buggy controls and mediocre physics really turned me off. The concept is nice though, reminds me of Super Meat Boy. The graphics are decent, and the music is pretty nice. I'd really appreciate an improved version of this.

Snailiad Snailiad

Awesome metroidvania game

Wow, I haven't played a good Flash game like this since "Level Up!". Great game, with a lot of content. Loved the secrets. My only complaint is that it's hard to control once you get the Gravity ability. Still, great job, and I'd love to see a sequel someday.
I played on Normal, and except for the bosses and Lux Lirata area I didn't found it to be that hard.

Darnell: Wrath of God Darnell: Wrath of God

Boring

Nothing really original here. Graphics are decent and music is nice, but the concept has been used a gazillion times, and the game is both too easy and boring. Also, the game lagged a lot (probably because of that effect on the background) and the controls were irresponsible.

Demon Runner Demon Runner

Fun game, but could be improved

The game is fun, I loved the songs and the art is great.
It has some big flaws, though. One would expect that each button would result in a different action, but they all JUMP. That's terribly confusing. And speaking of confusion, the left and right platforms are waaay too similar. And the platforms are the same color as the background!! What the heck!
To be honest, I'd rather play DDR than this. It's pretty much the same premise, but at least I can identify which button I must press in a glance...

Human Launch Human Launch

Need some adjustments...

Not bad, but you need to fix your physics. What the eff is wrong with your gravity, dude? Seriously? Oh, and for some reason, it's sluggish as hell...

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Good concept, awful controls

The controls are just terrible. The game itself is nice, and the ending is really awesome. Good job.